Version 1.3 is now available from the download page.
This release focuses on improving the installation and post-install process. Also there is quite a bit of tidying up and polishing.
Changes in version 1.3:
- Updated to Debian 7.2
- Added GPT partitioning support to the installer (requires BIOS/Legacy boot).
- A new post-installation wizard adds polish. Hopefully the need to add a regular user account will be clearer.
- A few redundant (duplicate functionality) applications have been removed.
- The administrator account has UID/GID changed to 999, so the first real user will be 1000. Thus, more compatable with other distro's.
- The menu has been tidied up, so it should be easier to browse.
- Kwheezy Keyboard Selector now has a textbox for testing the new configuration.
- Some other minor tweaks and polish.
Version 1.2 installations can be upgraded to 1.3 via Apper or apt-get.