Version 1.5 is now available from the download page.
This release improves the installer, ships Debian updates, changes and adds some new software.
Changes in version 1.5:
- Impoved installer: add boot flag to root partition, try to fix progress bar not updating.
- New App! "Kwheezy Connector" will easily setup mounted WebDAV and SFTP connections. Auto-mount available.
- Updated to Debian 7.4
- Default font changed to Deja Vu Sans.
- Google Earth updated to version 7, now supporting proper Qt4, stable...ish.
- PDF-Shuffler replaces PDFmod. Same functionality, but pygtk instead of mono.
- Quick USB Formatter is installed by default.
- KDE Print Manager in System Settings is installed.
- Firefox and Thunderbird 24 ESR are updated to latest.
Version 1.4 installations can be upgraded to 1.5 via Apper or apt-get. However, many changes (default applications and settings) can not be done through package updates. To get the new desktop settings, use Kwheezy Profiler and restore "Kwheezy Defaults" after updating. This will lose some of your customisations, so do a profile backup first. If you are happy with the KDE and profile settings, just do package updates only. You will need to manually remove and install the replaced apps (Google Earth 7, PDF-Shuffler, Quick USB Installer).